Website Terms & Conditions
Universal Products (Lytham) Manufacturing Limited (“UPL”) Website Terms and Conditions of Use
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
- About us. This website is provided by UPL, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 01262458. If you need any information about this website or any of our services please contact us by one of the methods shown below.Address: Fairfield, Bradshaw Lane, Greenhalgh, Nr Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3JA.
Telephone: 01772 685777
- Ownership of materials and licence terms. This website and the materials on it are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world. The materials on this website are owned by or are licensed to UPL. You are permitted to display the materials on this website on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for your personal use provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
- You agree not to:
- use any of the materials on this website for commercial exploitation without our prior written consent;
- use any content or any part of the website for any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of UPL, its employees or services.
- establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent; or
- do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our services.
- Website availability. This website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Links from this website. We may, from time to time, provide links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
- Accuracy of information. We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our firm, our services and events is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date.
- Disclaimer. UPL DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR VIRUSES AND UPL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH MATERIAL.
- Use of this Website outside England and Wales. UPL makes no claim or representation that any or all of the content may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and unless otherwise specifically stated, the content is directed solely at users who access this website from England and Wales.IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE ENGLAND OR WALES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
- Liability. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WHERE:
(A) THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US;
(B) THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR
(C) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS FROM A BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUD OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
- Variation. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. The new version will be posted on this website and will take effect immediately upon posting. If you use the website after the new Terms and Conditions have come into effect any further use of the website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- Governing law. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and each of us hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© 2011 Universal Products (Lytham) Manufacturing Limited.